Over the years we have had many reviews in the major modelling magazines , Many kits now are all laser cut with redrawn cad plans some do use original plans but accuracy has been checked and found to be perfect they are `remastered plans!` ( due to age of masters ) , however flying characteristics are the same ( apart from the now supreme quality of part fit and lighter weight of model.
( if you know of a review we have missed, or the dates of any reviews i have missing, can you email us with the details! , i know we have many more than listed below!, )
I also know of some strange products marketed by `The Miniature Aircraft Factory` in the early 1990s....Obviously no longer sold!, 1) .Left and right handed sandpaper ( it always struck me you could turn it over to be the other...., it must have been a joke! and 2) Was a piece of plywood with holes cut in it, as a model lightening template ( to use to cut the holes in your model with! )
Dates and details of reviews of our companies products , not a complete list ( under construction )
- Rainbow .049 /.8cc sports model , November 1991 Aeromodeller magazine , review by Jim Woodside of the model flying freeflight kit was supplied for freeflight or radio control.
- Ripster , radio modeler , sports model for .10ci engines, Review 199? Radio modeller magazine
- Flutterbug electric glider in Silent flight magazine 1997 Feb / March issue
- Flutterbug review on electric page 14 of the July 1999 L.M.F.C Newsletter `notes the very good flying characteristics` ( http://lmfc.freehostia.com/newsletters/lmfc56.pdf )
- FMK Flutterbug review by Stewart Marsdon in Aeromodeller issue October 1998 'FLUTTERBUG' - Getting started in r/c assist? Stuart Marsden recommends this traditionally built 'quickie' from FMK
- FMK Flutterbug review 20 years on from when I designed it!, RC Electric Flyer magazine a 2 part review December 2012 and January
- Aerobic 020 by Trevor Hewson in around 2001, back in the days when mini radio was heavy the model was about 7 oz ready to go , reviewed thse days it would be half the weight so much better for indoor electric http://www.bartonhewsons.uk/home/modelflying/indoor/reviewc.htm
- Danselfly .010 , reviewed by Ken Swailes and David Boddington in Aviation modeller issue ??
- The Stunt Machine Review in ????
- The Mini Flying Machine Review in April 1991 Radio Modeller by Derek Woodward
- The E-Cub semi scale piper cub 33 inch span for 540 electric motors, Review in Modeller's world by Traplet Publications issue 8 An introduction to R/C Model Electric Flight`editor Stephen Mettam and reviewed by Mike Donkin
- The Webbit , reviewed by Nigel Hawes , manufactured and supplied at the time by The Miniature Aircraft Factory however we did not buy this design when we purchased The Miniature Aircraft Factory and all the other designs we did however take over the 1/2A webbit design!
- The E-Machine Review 50 or 58 inch span , Review in Modeller's world by Traplet Publications issue 8 An introduction to R/C Model Electric Flight`editor Stephen Mettam and reviewed by Mike Proctor