Over the years we have had many reviews in the major modelling magazines , kits now are all laser cut with redrawn cad plans, however flying and general construction are the same ( apart from the now supreme quality of part fit and lighter weight of model.
( if you know of a review we have missed, or the dates of any reviews i have missing, can you email us with the details! , i know we have many more than listed below!, )
I also know of some strange products marketed by `The Miniature Aircraft Factory` in the early 1990s....Obviously no longer sold!, 1) .Left and right handed sandpaper ( it always struck me you could turn it over to be the other...., it must have been a joke! and 2) Was a piece of plywood with holes cut in it, as a model lightening template ( to use to cut the holes in your model with! )
Dates and details of reviews of our companies products , not a complete list ( under construction )
- Rainbow .049 /.8cc sports model , November 1991 Aeromodeller magazine , review by Jim Woodside of the model flying freeflight kit was supplied for freeflight or radio control.
- Ripster , radio modeler , sports model for .10ci engines, Review 199? Radio modeller magazine
- Flutterbug electric glider in Silent flight magazine 1997 Feb / March issue
- Flutterbug review on electric page 14 of the July 1999 L.M.F.C Newsletter `notes the very good flying characteristics` ( http://lmfc.freehostia.com/newsletters/lmfc56.pdf )
- FMK Flutterbug rview by Stewart Marsdon in Aeromodeller issueOctober 1998 'FLUTTERBUG' - Getting started in r/c assist? Stuart Marsden recommends this traditionally built 'quickie' from FMK
- FMK Flutterbug review 20 years on from when I designed it!, RC Electric Flyer magazine a 2 part review December 2012 and January
- Aerobic 020 by Trevor Hewson in around 2001, back in the days when mini radio was heavy the model was about 7 oz ready to go , reviewed thse days it would be half the weight so much better for indoor electric http://www.bartonhewsons.uk/home/modelflying/indoor/reviewc.htm
- Danselfly .010 , reviewed by Ken Swailes and David Boddington in Aviation modeller issue ??
- The Stunt Machine Review in ????
- The Mini Flying Machine Review in ????
- The E-Cub semi scale piper cub 33 inch span for 540 electric motors, Review in Modeller's world by Traplet Publications issue 8 An introduction to R/C Model Electric Flight`editor Stephen Mettam and reviewed by Mike Donkin
- The Webbit , reviewed by Nigel Hawes , manufactured and supplied at the time by The Miniature Aircraft Factory however we did not buy this design when we purchased The Miniature Aircraft Factory and all the other designs
- The E-Machine Review 50 or 58 inch span , Review in Modeller's world by Traplet Publications issue 8 An introduction to R/C Model Electric Flight`editor Stephen Mettam and reviewed by Mike Proctor